Write Guest Post
Looking for Guest Post Opportunities? If so….
I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire readers of Mechanical Engineering Information
1) Guest Post should be in niche of the site.
2) Send me title & short description of post.
3) Only unique and fresh content is accepted.
4) Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
5) Word count is in the range of 500 to 800 words. – http://www.wordcounttool.com/
6) Quality links are allowed. Links to adult sites are not allowed.
7) Link to not ranked or PR0 sites are not accepted – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank
8) Images in post needs to be properly credited (link to Flicker page or caption).
9) If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes one week for your guest post to be scheduled. Typically, I publish one to three guest posts per week, so depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, your post will be visible in week or two.
10) Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
11) I does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
How to Connect Us?
Please use contact form on Contact Us page.